Instruction for authors
Manuscripts should describe the original work of the authors that has not been before published in a refereed journal and is not now under consideration for publication in another journal. By submitting to the Journal, the authors are taking public responsibilities of the legality and originality of the work.
In those cases where the paper presented at a Conference, it will be published in Journal if it has not been published in generally available conference materials and/or if it has not been published in its entirety.
As part of the submission process authors need to let that they are submitting their original work, that they have the rights in the work, that they are submitting the work for first publication in the Journal and that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere and has not already been published elsewhere, and that they have obtained and can supply all necessary permissions for reproduction of any copyright works not owned by then.
All parties who have made a substantive contribution to the article it should have listed as authors. Principal authorship, authorship order, and other publication credits it should have also based on the relative scientific or professional contributions of the people involved, regardless of their status.
This journal offers authors a choice in publishing their research. There are no fees payable to send or publish in this journal.
Content and Structure
All manuscripts must have been in English. Pages it should have numbered sequentially. The text of the paper shall be arranged in sections and when necessary into subsections. Sections will have been marked with one Arabic numeral and subsections with two Arabic numerals, e.g. 1.1, 1.2, 1.3.
The text shall be organized in the following order:
- Classification of scientific paper;
- UDC number;
- DOI number;
- Title of the paper (not more than 20 words);
- Authors’ full names (Full affiliation);
- Abstract (not more than 200 words) should present a brief and factual account of content and conclusions of the paper, and sign of relevance of the new material presented;
- Keywords (recommendation from 5 to 8 words);
- Introduction emphasizes importance of the research and until now research in the given filed.
- Materials and methods – this section will have been related to methods used for conducting research. It is obligatory to cite the author of the applied method;
- Results and discussion – This section lists and explains the obtained research results. Also, it is desirable to compare the obtained results with other authors’ results;
- Conclusion may emphasize significance of the paper, its application and further research possibilities. Acknowledgements will be added after the Conclusion;
- List of references should have numbered and listed in the order in which they seem in the text;
- List of used symbols and their SI units is optional after the list of references.
The manuscript should have composed by the Article Template given above. The length of contributions should have 4 to 10 pages. Longer contributions will only be accepted if authors give justification in a cover letter.
The preferred format for submitting manuscripts online is Microsoft Word (.doc or docx).
For full instructions see to the Guide for Authors.
All contributors who do not meet the criteria for authorship should have listed in an Acknowledgements section. Examples of those who might be acknowledged include a person who provided purely technical help, or a department chair that provided only general support.
If article accepted for publications, each author must sign a Copyright agreement and send the signed this document, in electronic format, to the Editor, together with the last version of the article. This enable us (The Journal) to have the rights to the paper in order to make sure copyright protection against infringement, and to send your article, and our journal, as wide as possible.
The journal Applied Engineering Letters allow the authors to hold the copyright without restrictions. The journal Applied Engineering Letters allow the authors to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The journal uses double-blind peer review, which means that both the reviewer and author names are hidden from each other during the review process. All contributions will be initially assessed by the editor for suitability for the journal. Papers deemed suitable are then typically sent to a minimum of two independent expert reviewers to assess the scientific quality of the paper. The Editor is responsible for the last decision about acceptance or rejection of articles. The Editor’s decision is last.
Authors may also suggest potential reviewers who are familiar with the technical aspect of their paper. These suggestions should have impartial.
Authors are able send papers to the journal directly through the journal’s web site, or by e-mail: email@example.com. After the manuscript submitted, the corresponding author will receive an acknowledgment confirming receipt and a submission ID number.